How do I use the Estimates/Invoices Extension?
1) Make sure the extension is installed/activated.
2) Adjust the various settings, including choosing your Payment Gateway, your currency symbols, etc. at WP-Client-->Estimates/Invoices-->Settings.
You may also change some settings at WP-Client-->Settings-->Payment Gateways.
3) Set up your Items that you are going to sell at WP-Client-->Estimates/Invoices-->Items. This may be labor hours, or prices for actual items, whether physical or digital.
4) To add a new invoice, click on the Add New button under Invoices tab.
When you create a new Invoice item, you are given multiple options such as Add New Item, Add New Discount, and etc. You may assign the item to specific Clients or Circles. Additionally, you can choose to drag-and-drop your previously created Items into the Invoice or add new Items. You can also set a due date, and type a unique message for the client.
5) After creating and filling out the Invoice to your satisfaction, just click "Save and Send Invoice". The invoice will be assigned to the client, and notification with an attached PDF will be emailed to the client(s). The email notification will also include (by default) a login link for the client. In order for the client to pay the invoice, they will need to login to their portal (a direct payment link is not provided in the email notification).